The most efficient solution for your professional labeling, filing and mailing needs, the LabelWriter™ 450 saves you time and money at the office. Connect a LabelWriter™ 450 to your PC or Mac®* and you’re ready to print labels directly from Microsoft® Word or Outlook®, QuickBooks®, CardScan®, Mac® Address Book and other popular programs.Print impressive address, file folder labels, name badges and more without the extra work and hassle of printing sheet labels on a standard desktop printer.Thermal printing technology eliminates the cost of ink or toner and the printer’s compact design makes it an easy and attractive addition to any modern workspace.
Dymo LabelWriter LW450
* Print up to 51 labels a minute
* Create and print address, shipping, file, folder and barcode labels
* Print one label or hundreds, without the waste of sheet labels
* Uses thermal printing technology no expensive ink or toner needed
* Create labels directly from text in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
* Built-in address book easily prints labels from your address book
* Print crystal-clear text, graphics and barcodes at 600 x 300 dpi
* Browse all available label layouts on screen
* Conserve power with new sleep mode
* Compact size, new design and colors fit in any modern workspace
* Works with Windows XP, Vista, Windows7 or Mac OS v10.4 and up
* USB connected; includes cables, software and starter labels
* 2-year limited warranty
Note: The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Please go through the details of our Refund Policy before contacting us for the product return and warranty of your purchase. The below mentioned are the terms and conditions:1. 14 Days Change of Mind Returns
If you receive a product that does not meet your needs, we can accept a return for refund (This refund does not include shipping costs) or replacement if the following conditions are met.
All goods (except consumable products and software) sold by IT Company Pty Ltd are covered by Australian manufacturer warranty.2.1. DOA Returns
If your item is confirmed to be defective when delivered, it will be treated as Dead On Arrival (DOA). DOA claims are eligible for a refund or replacement after the faulty item has been returned to us. The DOA period is 14 days from your invoice date.
For any products outside of the 14 Days DOA period, standard manufacturer warranty terms will apply. We recognize that some of our products, such as electronics and computers, require a high level of support, therefore we strongly suggest that you contact the manufacturer for trouble-shooting assistance first. Their support team is more knowledgeable in diagnosing and resolving the problem than us. Approaching the problem this way will minimize or avoid delay with us acting as a middleman. If the manufacturer is unable to assist, we are happy to step in should you require further assistance.