Powered by GeForce® GTX 1050
Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 128bit memory
Low profile design with 167mm card length
Supports up to 4 displays
Boost: 1506 MHz/ Base: 1392 MHz in OC Mode
Boost: 1468 MHz/ Base: 1366 MHz in Gaming Mode
Low profile design with 167mm card length saves more spaces and fits slim or smaller system.
With a simple click on XTREME engine utility, gamers can easily tune the card to meet their various gaming requirements without any overclocking knowledge, while saving the hassle of manual adjustment.
Equip with one Dual-link DVI-D, one DP, and two HDMI ports and support up to 4 displays.
Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs are specially designed to produce lower switching resistance for faster electric current charging and discharging at extremely low temperature.
Metal Choke hold energy much longer than common iron-core chokes at high frequency, thus effectively reduce core energy loss and EMI interference.
Lower ESR Solid Capacitors ensure better electronic conductivity for excellent system performance and longer lifespan.
Clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, and power target can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to your own preference through this intuitive interface.
* Product specifications and product appearance may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications and appearance of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photographic variables and monitor settings so it may vary from images shown on this site. Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 OC 2G Low Profile Graphics Card
* Powered by GeForce GTX 1050
* Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 128bit Memory
* Low profile design with 167mm Card Length
* 1 x DVI, 2 x HDMI and 1 x DP
* Supports up to 4 Displays
Note: The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Please go through the details of our Refund Policy before contacting us for the product return and warranty of your purchase. The below mentioned are the terms and conditions:1. 14 Days Change of Mind Returns
If you receive a product that does not meet your needs, we can accept a return for refund (This refund does not include shipping costs) or replacement if the following conditions are met.
All goods (except consumable products and software) sold by IT Company Pty Ltd are covered by Australian manufacturer warranty.2.1. DOA Returns
If your item is confirmed to be defective when delivered, it will be treated as Dead On Arrival (DOA). DOA claims are eligible for a refund or replacement after the faulty item has been returned to us. The DOA period is 14 days from your invoice date.
For any products outside of the 14 Days DOA period, standard manufacturer warranty terms will apply. We recognize that some of our products, such as electronics and computers, require a high level of support, therefore we strongly suggest that you contact the manufacturer for trouble-shooting assistance first. Their support team is more knowledgeable in diagnosing and resolving the problem than us. Approaching the problem this way will minimize or avoid delay with us acting as a middleman. If the manufacturer is unable to assist, we are happy to step in should you require further assistance.