Improve your range with WiFi up to 750Mbps throughout your home. Simultaneous dual band reduces interference and with FastLane™ technology, you can use both WiFi bands to establish one super high speed connection. This extender works with any standard WiFi router.
Improve the range of your existing AC750 WiFi network.
For better WiFi coverage.
Connect a wired device like a Blu-ray® player, game console, TV or streaming player to your WiFi network.
Simultaneous dual band provides best coverage and reduced interference for devices like laptops, Blu-ray™ players, smart TVs, smartphones and more.
Offers maximum WiFi performance for streaming videos and gaming by using both WiFi bands.
Extend existing WiFi connection or create a new WiFi access point.
* WiFi Technology 802.11ac
* WiFi Performance AC750 (750 Mbps)
* WiFi Band 2.4GHz and 5GHzv * Number of Ethernet Ports One (1) fast Ethernet port
* Number of USB ports Not applicable
* Ease of Use CD-less setup—great for mobile devices, Push ‘N’ Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup® (WPS)
* Security WiFi Protected Access® (WPA/WPA2-PSK) and WEP
* Dimensions: 55.17 x 67.17 x 39mm (2.17 x 2.64 x 1.54in)
* Weight: 130 g (0.29lb)
* Standards IEEE® 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, IEEE. 802.11 a/n/ac 5GHz, One (1) 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology
* System Requirements 2.4 and/or 5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless router or gateway, Microsoft. Internet Explorer. 8.0, Firefox. 20, Safari. 5.1, Google Chrome 25.0 browsers or higher
Note: The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Please go through the details of our Refund Policy before contacting us for the product return and warranty of your purchase. The below mentioned are the terms and conditions:1. 14 Days Change of Mind Returns
If you receive a product that does not meet your needs, we can accept a return for refund (This refund does not include shipping costs) or replacement if the following conditions are met.
All goods (except consumable products and software) sold by IT Company Pty Ltd are covered by Australian manufacturer warranty.2.1. DOA Returns
If your item is confirmed to be defective when delivered, it will be treated as Dead On Arrival (DOA). DOA claims are eligible for a refund or replacement after the faulty item has been returned to us. The DOA period is 14 days from your invoice date.
For any products outside of the 14 Days DOA period, standard manufacturer warranty terms will apply. We recognize that some of our products, such as electronics and computers, require a high level of support, therefore we strongly suggest that you contact the manufacturer for trouble-shooting assistance first. Their support team is more knowledgeable in diagnosing and resolving the problem than us. Approaching the problem this way will minimize or avoid delay with us acting as a middleman. If the manufacturer is unable to assist, we are happy to step in should you require further assistance.